Friday 29 April 2022

NEW RELEASE!!

 NEW RELEASE - KNITTING PATTERN - Norwegian Fir (Set) - P186

After many emails and requests from knitters I am thrilled that I have succumbed to your requests and worked on designing a little more to finalise my ‘Norwegian Fir Set’ which I am sure will become as popular as the matching Cardigan (Norwegian Fir Cardigan P109). The Romper and Nappy Cover are knitted in two pieces, as I know there are many, many knitters who prefer working on straight needles. Minimal seaming required. The hat is worked in the round. I believe this knit would be suitable for the advanced beginner knitter as the pattern is written out in full. A Big THANK YOU TO THE test knitters who worked on this set, your invaluable input is always greatly appreciated.

ROMPER SIZES

[A] -- 0-3 months, [B] -- 6-9 months, [C] -- 9-12 months

HAT SIZES

[A] -- Baby, [B] – Toddler

*Please refer to pattern listing for full description.




Cardigan Norwegian Fir, Top down cardigan - P109 (sold separately)
Etsy






Copyright ©  OGE Knitwear Designs

Norwegian Fir (Set) - P186






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.